Deeksha campuses have been established in association with various PU Colleges with the objective of providing students an integrated environment where they are simultaneously trained for both the Pre-University Board Exams and competitive exams such as ISEET JEE-Advanced (IIT), ISEET JEE-Main (AIEEE), NEET and CET. Students need not enrol in any other college and all course work is completed between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- PU syllabus and competitive exam syllabus are simultaneously completed in an integrated manner.
- The concept is first explained in class using appropriate examples and numerical.
- Theoretical and conceptual ideas are covered first and followed by numerical problems. Students refer to the PU and CBSE books at this stage.
- The student manual provides a mechanism to capture all important points, formulae and problem solving techniques. Students refer to the competitive exam books at this stage.
- Each lecture is followed by homework. Brief hints and reading material are provided for the homework.
- Doubts in the homework are covered in the next class.
- The homework is then submitted and verified.
- On completion of a chapter, test is scheduled. Students complete a PU test on Friday and a Competitive test on Monday on the same chapter.
- The solution is provided after the test.
- The papers are graded and returned within 5 working days.
- A ranklist is announced and the marks obtained are conveyed to parents. The marks are also uploaded on the Ace website.
- Students are counselled periodically based on their performance.
- The syllabus is completed by mid October. Two rounds of revision with number of mock tests is completed before the board and competitive exams.
- A one month crash program for ISEET JEE-Mains (AIEEE) and CET is conducted after the board exam.
- Truly Integrated program.
- Well experienced faculty, tested systems for monitoring student progress.
- Students don’t have to enrol for any other tuitions.
- Saves time as hassle of commuting is eliminated.
- Single point learning Centre.
- Students receive all-round training for their P.U and competitive exams.
- Student pick-up and drop-off from major residential areas.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening snacks available at Campus canteen.
Other Facilities @ Deeksha Residential
Deeksha has made provisions for all facilities that ensures continuous and efficient education. The in-campus accomodation facility provided by the college has enabled the student to study, play, and rest without leaving the security of the campus.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Fully furnished rooms
- Well balanced and nutritious food from the hostel kitchens which operates on high standards of quality and hygiene
- Residential doctor to take care of students’ medical needs
- Residential quarters within the campus for faculty and Staff
- Sports and trekking events to keep the body and mind active organised regularly
- Regular mentoring and guidance for the students
- Staff to look into the welfare of the students, monitor their studies and create a relaxed and open environment for fostering friendship and learning